Friday, September 6, 2013

New Challenge time at Jellypark Friends - All about the kids

We had so many amazing cards and projects for our Things with Wings Challenge, thank you so much to everyone who linked up, we had lots and lots of entries.
 
 
Now I shall announce who our Top 3 4 are.
 
Drum roll please.........

#117 Angela
#45 Samantha
#36 Christy
 #10 Samih our junior entry (Jellypark Juniors will be back if we get enough interest) it was such a lovely card that Samih also wins an image from the store.
 
 
Congratulations guys what beautiful creations :o)

Please grab the Top 3 badge from the side bar and could Angela and Samih choose a digital stamp from the Store (charity stamps and stamp sets not included) and drop us an email at:
admin(at)jellypark.co.uk with your choice, we look forward to hearing from you :o)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Our new challenge is "all about the Kids".

I love making cards for kids and there are so many inspiring images over at the Store that I'm always spoilt for choice.
 
Our two new release images work perfectly for this theme, see post below for details.
 
I am so thankful to the wonderful Design Team for their fantastic creations.

Georgia



Jenn

 
Jerusha

 
Penny

 
Tracey

 
Ruth
 
 
 
Now it's over to you guys, we can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
Happy Crafting
Mel :o) x
 

11 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Such a Fun challenge! I had a blast! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

Such a Fun challenge! I had a blast! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick...I can't wait to choose an image! I'm back to play this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow thank you soooooo much for choosing me for a top 3 spot! :)

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and LOVE all the DT makes,, thanks for another fun fun fun challenge hugs me x

Anonymous said...

Brand new to your challenge -- you have awesome inspiration from your DT! :)) :))
Thank you for the fun!!

Bunny said...

Great projects from the DT. Thank you for the challenge. This is my 1st time here. I saw you on paper playful.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Thanks for a great challenge and stunning dt creations...TFS!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, great DT work. Debbiex

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable examples from the DT. I used one of my FAVE kids images of yours. xxD

Bunny said...

Entering my 2nd card. Thank you, again.