Friday, April 5, 2013

New stamp release for book lovers!


Have you got a favourite book? Mine is 'To Kill a Mockingbird', we had to study it for English O Level at school, it was the first book that made me cry and I fell in love with it instantly. I have a brand new copy sitting on my bookshelf ready for my sons to read, I'd love them to learn a few things from Atticus Finch.

So to celebrate a love of books we have two new digi stamps for you!




The Jellypark Design Team have been trying out the new images - these cards are really lovely, thank you so much ladies!































2 comments:

Nancy said...

LOVE these new images, Claire! They're fabulous! Great work by the DT!...Nancy :o)

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love these new images, so happy to be part of such a wonderfully talented and sweet team. :)